FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECT
1. Incidence and clinical course of hepatitis C virus infection in patients of ESRD, chronic hemodialysis and renal transplantation with live related donors. (ICMR funding)
2. Impact of cyclosporin estimation in acute graft dysfunction in living related renal transplantation. (AIIMS funding)
3. Prospective randomised trial of two schedule of hepatitis B vaccination in different stgaes of chronic renal failure. (Smith Kline and Beecham funding).
4. Elective conversion from conventional CsA to CsA NEORAL formulation in stable patients of renal transplantation (Sandoz India Ltd. funding).
5. To study the prevalence of Chronic Renal Failure in India. (ICMR funding).
6. Prevalence of Hepatitis B and C viral infection in primary glomerulonephritis. (AIIMS funding).
Dr. S. K. Agarwal
Chairman, Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine, Marengo Asia Hospital, Gurugram and Faridabad.
Former HOD Nephrology, AIIMS, New Delhi (2009-2023)